Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Four Hour Update

First off, I don't like the camera I am using so please bear with the fuzzy pics. But, today is about building, not playing with the camera so here it is.




When I opened the post box last night and saw the size of the kit box I was astounded. Looking inside left me even more impressed. This kit is nice and with a bit of weathering and detailing can be made into a real nice kit.

But today we are just making the kit.

Worked on a few things this morning so here is the four hour update.

Have the IP completed. Cockpit tub is about completed.
Weapons bay and landing gear bays painted and in.
Intakes together and painted, will need to be smoothed out before going into the kit.
Small bits added from the inside (like air refueling doors).

Looks like I will close up the fuselage shortly after lunch.

Pictures loaded up.

1 comment:

Giacomo said...

Awesome man...really awesome!!!
I can't wait for more updates...keep it up!

Cheers